Delivering quality service is one of Performance Rehabilitation aims as we try to help you achieve your desired health conditions. It is in this regard that we recently introduced aquatic therapy. Aquatic therapy is a form of physical therapy that takes place in aquatic environments. It is usually done in pools and under the supervision of a qualified physical therapist at Performance Rehabilitation. This form of therapy is also known as hydrotherapy and is sure to help you achieve your health goals. Hydrotherapy benefits include:
- Aquatic therapy increases blood circulation in the body.
- Helps you get better control of your respiratory system. This is especially helpful if you exercise regularly.
- Aquatic therapy at Performance Rehabilitation will help you by improving your body balance and awareness. This is caused by exercising in aquatic environments
- A professional physical therapist at Performance Rehabilitation will help you work on reducing pain. The therapy regimen at Performance Rehabilitation will take you through aquatic exercises which will work on pain management and joint stress.
The team at Performance Rehabilitation will guide you through the aquatic therapy regimen. The therapy program is offered with different levels of care. There is an in-patient program where you will stay at our center during the duration of the therapy.
This is whereby we will send one of our physical therapists in Apopka, FL to help you from the comfort of your home. Outpatient patient programs have a high success rate of both effective and successful treatment.
People who have had experiences with:
- Balance disorders
- Both neck and back pain
- Sports injuries such as sprains and strains
- Post-operative rehabilitation
Are advised to undertake aquatic therapy. Visit our center in Apopka, FL for further consultation. Whatever your needs, Performance rehabilitation will help you.